We had a 35% increase in responses to our annual survey this year; thank you for taking part. We had responses from all area of the county apart from just one or two postcodes. 64% of people said that overall, their experience of care services in the past 12 months had been good or excellent, whilst 13% described their experience as poor – a similar figure to last year. The main themes to emerge are:
- GPs – many favourable comments but appointments are still a concern, in terms of availability rather than the process of getting them.
- Communication within and between services causes concern across all services
- Fewer concerns reported about Patient Transport than last year
- GP services and mental health services remain a priority for people
- Some concerns around access to services
A full report will be available soon.