Every year we produce a report outlining the work we have done and what we have achieved during the year. In the last year; April 2015 to March 2016 we:
- Reached over 40,000 people on social media.
- Had help from our volunteers with everything from gathering feedback to making animations.
- Reported on topics such as young people’s views on health services and how people access services.
- Spent over 100 hours gathering the views of children and young people.
- Visited over 60 local health and/or social care services.
- We met hundreds of local people at our drop in events and information stands.