Healthwatch Northumberland Monthly Drop-ins
From September we’ll be holding monthly drop-ins, in all five local council areas of the county. These new drop-in sessions are a chance for residents to tell us about their experiences of NHS and social care services and use our Signposting and Information Service. Call in at one of the venues below, or if you’d prefer to make a specific appointment for one of the sessions, please get in touch.
If you can’t make one of the drop-in sessions or would prefer to speak to us via Zoom, please come along to our monthly online drop-in. We may invite special guests to talk about specific issues and services to some of these online sessions, so keep an eye on the website and social media for details.
- The Hub, Cramlington NE23 6US: First Wednesday of the month starting 1 September, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Haltwhistle Leisure Centre NE49 9DP: First Friday of the month starting 2 September, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- North Northumberland Voluntary Forum, Berwick TD15 1NG: Second Wednesday of the month starting 8 September, 10.00am – 12.00pm
- Buffalo Community Centre, Blyth NE24 1LL: Third Tuesday of the month starting 21 September, 9.45am – 11.45am
- Northumberland County Blind Association, Morpeth NE61 1TD: Fourth Wednesday of the month starting 22 September, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Online Zoom drop-in: Second Friday of the month starting 10 September, 1.00pm – 2.00pm.
You can leave feedback at any time here on our website