Engagement and Research Officer
- Part time – 25 hours a week
- £23,685 pro rata – £16,003
- Permanent dependent on funding
- Closing date midnight Friday 15 March 2019
- Interviews will be held on 27 March 2019
- Based in Hexham with travel across Northumberland
Healthwatch Northumberland is the independent champion for health and social care across the county. Our aim is to give a voice to people who use those services, influence positive change to services and help meet the health and social care needs of the population
Health and social care are never far from the news and it’s an area that affects most of us. Joining Healthwatch Northumberland will give you the opportunity to work as part of a skilled and enthusiastic team making the voice of local people heard. It’s a busy time and you can help make a difference, especially if you have experience in gathering data and producing engaging information and reports.
If you would like an informal discussion about the role and Healthwatch Northumberland, contact Derry Nugent, Project Coordinator, on: 03332 408468 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.