Keep safe and well with Onecall
If you have a concern about an adult, child or young person who lives in Northumberland, Onecall is the service to call. Onecall brings together adult social care and healthcare staff from Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust with Northumberland County Council staff from children’s services, and partners in Northumbria Police and North East Ambulance Service. It aims to help keep vulnerable people safe and well 24-7 by providing help at the earliest opportunity before the situation becomes more serious. For more information visit www.northumbria.nhs.uk/onecall and find out more from people who’ve used the service.
When do I use it?
- Living safely and independently at home
- Looking after someone who is ill or disabled
- Caring for a child or young person
- Family support if you are concerned about a child or young person
- Reporting abuse or neglect of a child or adult
- Finding alternatives if you can’t live at home
- Recovering from an illness or injury at home