£20,395 per annum pro rata (£13,780 per annum – actual)
Part time 25 hours a week
Permanent dependent on funding
Closing date midnight Tuesday 10 October 2017
Based in Hexham with travel across Northumberland
Healthwatch Northumberland is the independent champion for health and social care across the county. We aim to give a voice to service users, influence positive change to services and help meet the health and social care needs of the population.
Health and Social Care are never far from the news and it’s an area that affects most of us. Joining Healthwatch Northumberland will give you the opportunity to work as part of a skilled and enthusiastic team making the voice of local people heard. It’s a busy time and you can help make a difference.
The main aim of this role is to:
- Deliver engagement strategies and activities to ensure Healthwatch Northumberland is listening to and representative of all communities across the county
The post holder will:
- Support the Healthwatch Northumberland strategic plan through engagement activities
- Provide input into project-specific engagement activities
- Liaise with the Information, Communication & Marketing Officer to ensure engagement activities and their impact are widely communicated
- Deliver engagement activities including workshops, focus groups and surveys to gather residents’ experiences and views
- Represent Healthwatch Northumberland at information-sharing events with partners
- Collate, report and record all feedback using CRM system, support and contribute to data collection
- Build relationships with seldom heard groups, including children and young people
If you would like an informal discussion about the role and Healthwatch Northumberland, please contact Derry Nugent, Project Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org from 2 October.