Healthwatch Northumberland Monthly Drop-ins
Come and see us at one of our monthly drop-ins, which we hold in all five local council areas of the county. These sessions are a chance for residents to tell us, in confidence, about their experiences of NHS and social care services so that we can understand what is working well and what could be improved. You can also use our Signposting and Information Service to find out more about local support and services. Call in to speak to our friendly team at one of the venues below, or if you’d prefer to make a specific appointment for one of the sessions, please get in touch.
- East Bedlington Community Centre, 16 & 17 Station Street, Bedlington, NE22 7JN: First Friday of the month, 10.00am – 12.00pm
- Weavers’ Court, Swordy Drive, Alnwick, NE66 1SZ: Second Thursday of the month, 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Blyth Community Hub, Unit 6, Keel Row Shopping Centre NE24 1AH: Third Wednesday of the month, 10.00am – 12.00pm
- Spetchells Centre, Prudhoe, NE42 5AA: Third Thursday of the month, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Morpeth Library, inside Morpeth Leisure Centre, Gas House Lane, NE61 1SR: Fourth Wednesday of the month, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Online Zoom session: Second Friday of the month, 1.00pm – 2.00pm. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link. There will be a different topic each month – see events page or social media for details.
You can leave feedback at any time here on our website