Keep safe and well with Onecall
If you are worried about an adult’s welfare who lives in Northumberland, contact the Onecall service.
All adult social care services in Northumberland can be contacted through the single point of contact, Onecall:
Telephone: 01670 536 400
Onecall is one number for all adult social care, children’s services and community health enquiries in Northumberland, helping the most vulnerable people to keep safe and well 24-7.
Onecall brings together staff from Northumberland County Council’s adult social care and children’s services and partners in Northumbria Police.
When do I use it?
Onecall aims to help the most vulnerable people to keep safe and well 24 -7.
For example if you need help with:
• Living safely and independently at home
• Looking after someone who is ill or disabled
• Caring for a child or young person
• Family support if you are concerned about a child or young person
• Reporting abuse or neglect of a child or adult
• Finding alternatives if you can’t live at home
• Recovering from an illness or injury at home
If you need medical advice and support fast, but it’s not life threatening, call your GP or NHS 111.
You should always call 999 in an emergency, for example when someone’s life is at risk or someone is seriously injured or critically ill.