As part of our information and signposting service, we’re shining a spotlight on organisations offering all kinds of support to people in Northumberland.
The Integrated Wellbeing Service focuses on providing specialist health improvement support and training to local organisations and individuals with the aim of reducing health inequalities and improving the health and wellbeing of those living and working within Northumberland.
The team provides specialist health improvement training and offers support to people who wish to make healthy lifestyle changes. This includes advice and support relating to healthy eating, stopping smoking, reducing alcohol intake and increasing physical activity. Bespoke training packages can also be provided.
Support on offer includes:
- Starting Well for Life – a programme for children in Reception and Year 6 living in Northumberland and their families.
- You’re Welcome Quality Criteria – a set of quality criteria for young people friendly community and health services.
- Ageing Well – Ageing Well plans and works with local people, valuing and respecting their rich knowledge, skills, experience and energy to ensure Northumberland is a good place to grow older.
- Specialist Health Improvement Support – the Integrated Wellbeing Service provides specialist health improvement support and training to local organisations and individuals with the aim of reducing health inequalities and improving the health and wellbeing of those living and working within Northumberland.
- Specialist Stop Smoking Service – offers specialist support to give up smoking. With specialist support you are three times more likely to succeed.
- Health Trainer Service – the Health Trainer Service can help you make realistic lifestyle changes that are tailored to your needs.
- Better Health at Work Award – the Integrated Wellbeing Service supports the North East Better Health at Work award, a regional award scheme which recognises and endorses workplaces that motivate employees in developing a sustainable culture of health and wellbeing.
- Public Health Campaigns – learn more about Public Health Campaigns related to integrated wellbeing.
- Community Health Champions – the Integrated Wellbeing Service delivers a Community Health Champions rolling programme.
Get in touch with the Integrated Wellbeing Service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01670 623 097.