We’re looking for an Engagement Officer to join the Healthwatch Northumberland team.
- £23,685 (pro rata £19,204)
- Part time – 30 hours a week
- Permanent dependent on funding
- Closing date midnight 29 September 2020
- Based in Hexham with travel across Northumberland (note all staff currently working from home but under review in line with pandemic guidelines)
This is a vital time for health and social care services. By joining Healthwatch Northumberland now you will use your skills and experience to develop new ways to ensure that voice continues to be heard during and beyond the COVID19 pandemic.
The full job description, application form and other relevant information can be found below. If you would like an informal discussion about the role and Healthwatch Northumberland, contact Derry Nugent, Project Coordinator: email@example.com
Interviews will be on Monday 12 October 2020 by Zoom.