We getting out and about again in communities across Northumberland this summer! We’ll be heading to the venues below with our Annual Survey, goodie bags and information and signposting service, so do stop by to say hello, pick up a survey and some freebies.
Find us at:
- Cafe @ Burn Lane, Hexham: Monday 21 June, 11.00am – 1.30pm
- Outside the Co-op, Prudhoe: Wednesday 23 June, 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Merton Road, Ponteland: Friday 25 June, 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Market Square, Haltwhistle: Monday 28 June, 11.00am – 1.30pm
- Outside Morrisons, Bedlington: Thursday 1 July, 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Ashington Market: Tuesday 6 July, 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Berwick Market: Wednesday 7 July: 10.00am – 12.30pm
- Outside Bellingham Library: Friday 9 July, 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- Morpeth Market: Wednesday 14 July, 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Outside Morrisons, Amble: Thursday 15 July, 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Outside Concordia Leisure Centre, Cramlington: Monday 19 July, 1.00pm – 3.30pm
- Outside The Cheviot Centre, Wooler: Thursday 22 July, 1.00pm – 3.00pm
- Blyth Market: Friday 23 July, 9.30am – 12.00pm
Our Annual Survey is a chance to tell us about the health and social care services you and your family have used over the last 12 months
With services working to bounce back from the COVID-19 pandemic, your views have never been more important and can play a crucial role to help us identify and address issues that affect the quality of people’s care.
You can also help us decide where to focus our work in the year ahead.
If you can’t get to one of our events, you can tell us about your experiences at the online survey or you can get in touch to ask for a paper copy and freepost envelope. If you would like to complete the survey over the phone with one of our friendly team please call 03332 408468 or text 07413 385275 to arrange a call back.