Healthwatch Northumberland Monthly Drop-ins
From September we’ll be holding monthly drop-ins, in all five local council areas of the county. These new drop-in sessions are a chance for residents to tell us about their experiences of NHS and social care services so that we can understand what is working well and what could be improved. You can also use our Signposting and Information Service to find out more about local support and services. Call in at one of the venues below, or if you’d prefer to make a specific appointment for one of the sessions, please get in touch.
If you can’t make one of the drop-in sessions or would prefer to speak to us via Zoom, please come along to our monthly online drop-in. We may invite special guests to talk about specific issues and services to some of these online sessions, so keep an eye on the website and social media for details.
- The Hub, Cramlington (next to the leisure centre, Manor Walks) NE23 6US: First Wednesday of the month, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Berwick Sports and Leisure Centre, TD15 2AS: Second Wednesday of the month, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Blyth Community Hub, Unit 6, Keel Row Shopping Centre NE24 1AH: Third Wednesday of the month, 10.00am – 12.00pm
- Haltwhistle Leisure Centre, NE49 9DP: Third Thursday of the month, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Morpeth Library, Manchester Street, NE61 1AF: Fourth Wednesday of the month, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Online Zoom session: Second Friday of the month, 1.00pm – 2.00pm. Email: email@example.com for the Zoom link. There will be a different topic each month – see events page or social media for details.
You can leave feedback at any time here on our website