We’re working with Northumberland County Council to assess pharmacy services in the county.
Most of us use pharmacy services at some time or another. By telling us how you and your family use these services you can help make improvements for everyone in your community. What you tell us about how you use your local pharmacy will help the council to write a local Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment, which will help to ensure that your local pharmacy provides the service you need both now and in the future.
You can give us your feedback by completing the online questionnaire, Easy Read version, or get in touch to ask for a postal copy with freepost return. If you’d prefer to tell us your experiences over the phone please call us on: 03332 408468.
The closing date for leaving feedback is 20 May.
You can also call in and see us at one of our events listed below where you can tell us about using pharmacy services, leave feedback on any NHS or social care service you’ve used, or find out more about local services and support through our Signposting and Information Service.
April Events – no appointment needed, just call by and speak to one of our friendly team.
- Morrisons Blyth NE24 1ES: Tuesday 5 April, 10am – 12.30pm – Find us in our gazebo outside Morrisons
- The Hub, Manor Walks Cramlington NE23 6US: Wednesday 6 April, 11am – 1pm – Here to Hear drop-in
- Morpeth Market NE61 1NS: Wednesday 6 April, 10am – 12.30pm
- Hexham Market NE46 1XQ: Tuesday 12 April, 10am – 12.30pm – stop by to share your experiences
- Berwick Voluntary Forum TD15 1NG: Wednesday 13 April, 10am – 12pm – Here to Hear drop-in
- Alnwick Fishmarket NE66 1HS: Thursday 14 April, 10am – 12.30pm – call in to leave feedback
- Blyth Buffalo Centre NE24 1LL: Tuesday 19 April, 9.45am – 11.45am – Here to Hear drop-in
- Haltwhistle Leisure Centre NE49 9DP: Thursday 21 April, 11am – 1pm – Here to Hear drop-in
- Prudhoe Community Hub NE42 5AA: Tuesday 26 April, 10am – 3pm – Part of Prudhoe Community
Partnership’s Healthy Prudhoe Week.
- Vision Northumberland (formerly NCBA) Morpeth NE61 1TD: Wednesday 27 April, 11am – 1pm –
Here to Hear drop-in